I'm not relatively the celebrate-y person but I'm really glad I'm over the demands of a senior college student. Frankly it's the thesis burden if you ask but I'm over it for 2 weeks already. I'm currently looking for work cause well I don't want to be stuck at home with a pessimist brain that tells 'hello,fraud' and it is stressful.
I have 5 years in college, yes it wasn't supposed to be that long. I was a former business student turned anxious fine arts student. I don't regret it but I'm sure my parents did so thanks folks for keeping up with my indecisive choices.
School taught me a lot but what I learn the greatest is to know myself really, the changes that came along with it and the fighting ingredient infused in my veins now. Here:
1. I was good with pickpockets: Never lost one mobile phone instead stupidly left one in a public utility van which brings us to #2
2. I don't take care of my gadgets: I always have scratch 'everywhere' mobile screens, almost burnt my flash equipment, broke digicams, slam LCD screens, clumsy drop my dslr and oh let my phone swam in fabric softener. (valid reasons why parents never bought those expensive fruit brand gadgets)
3. I like alone time but dislike quiet company: I really don't care if you share your hideous stories but please don't bore me with 'how are you?' cause hey I decided to see you for the reason I need social dependency here
4. I love the library: Besides the cool air, I have spent a large span of time inside the library because I like reading, fast internet and visually looking in books. Having said that I'm nerdy
5. I don't have a sport: I like running for a few minutes and biking and falling at the same time in the equipment but besides the two I don't have any
6. I don't keep up with assholes (lately): Arrogance and confidence is different, check the spelling
7. I listen to problems but I quit lending ears to debbie downers: Got your heart broken? school problems? family ? or whatever go share it but blaming and sad stories... You still get my opinion and sympathy but the next time you tell me this uhmm we could be talking about chlorofluorocarbons or poverty, these are problems right?
8. I have a liking for courageous honest bad people: Don't get me wrong but I believe people have their unlikely good side. Honestly they are not angels in the making but they don't preach about themselves either and most of them are really fun people (just the ones I know)
9. I'm extremely weird and quiet (and shy) : I have come to embrace that I'm a girl with a guy's voice, that I'm really crazy, that one minute I'm fairly loud and the next 5 secs I'm silent and bored, that every year most of them wishes I think like an adult or in my opinion I'm just really childlike or I have the weirdest questions or ideally have awesome hints and so many more
10. I can do it great : You can do too. Sure its awesome to have others but most decisions often require only yourself and help sometimes is not there. So take it from me, when everything falls shattered don't forget that you have yourself and believe and act on them. Small baby steps, its really useful!
and yes I don't drunk call or text but I genuinely love when you guys call and talk about ants or something relevant.
Four years in Adver had their peaks and downs and as I crawled into a silent person, I did enjoy the journey. Thanks! btw lovers lane did become one of the awesome places in my UST stay. So is it over yet? It ends May 27!